Project RESET Eviction Assistance
Renters Emergency Subsidy for Eligible Tenants
(Assistance for Mortgage, Rent and Utilities is Available)
Africa’s Children’s Fund
2310 Parklake Drive
Suite 188 Atlanta, GA 30345
Hearts to Nourish Hope
Riverdale, GA 30274
Project RESET – COVID Relief housing assistance program
If you have been negatively affected by COVID-19 you may qualify for Clayton County housing assistance.
Project RESET is a stabilization program focusing on supporting families in maintaining safe and stable housing.
Please note that funds are limited. We are working to determine applicants’ needs on a case by case basis. Your application will be reviewed based on the requirements listed below.
*Disclaimer: Priority is given to applicants who are:
- unemployed at least 90-days
- have income less than 50% of area median
- have an eviction notice
- Must be Clayton County resident
- Must be negatively affected directly or indirectly by COVID-19
- Must complete entire assessment process beginning with intake form and uploading of all requested documents
Before you begin your application have the following required documents on your computer or phone so that you can upload them with your intake form.
- Proof of income
- Proof of unemployment filing (if applicable)
- Copy of State ID for everyone 18 years old and over in your household
- Proof of COVID-19 related hardship
- Copy of mortgage statement (if applicable)
- Full Lease agreement
- Eviction notice (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (Everyone aged 6+)
To Apply, click the button below and Register for an account with Neighborly. If you have already registered, you can sign in to your account here as well.